Welcome out here in a real world! Video editing requires some skills, but mostly it’s a dream job for many. So now you are looking for a cameraman jobs. There is no point in arguing that there are already a lot of people in the video editing market who view themselves as specialists. But there are still a lot of companies with need in the best video editor. In this article we’ll tell you about 6 websites and 1 app which were made to help you.
Let’s talk about popular video editor communities and search platforms:
· Behance. A sort of community where film industry jobs and results of cameraman work are being posted. Since 2016 local users must sign up for Adobe Portfolio service to demonstrate their work. Behance is constantly posting video producer jobs.
· LinkedIn. It doesn’t focus on film jobs only, it became a huge work searching network. Recently the number of its users reached its peak of 500 million active users, many of which represent large companies.
· Simply Hired. Posts different types of jobs from many huge companies, including Warner Brothers or NBCUniversal. A video editor can find here many film production jobs as well.
· Mandy. The first service among mentioned which is dedicated to video production specifically. We have to warn you: although it may sound like a perfect place to start, it won’t be easy, because you’ll have to compete with many other professionals. So before you choose it, make sure your level is high enough.
· ProductionHUB. The largest website which promotes video production careers. It is a beneficial place to find a camera crew. Many TV studios once found the needed specialists in there. Still if you consider using it, you should probably know it will cost you from $4.99 to $119 per month.
· Stage 32. Local administrators set a goal to collect every good videographer and video editor to one platform. The number of users is way over 500 000 and still film industry jobs are posted every day.
It is also important to remember the power of advertising and words. Acquire new social skills, communicate with people and update links in videography. Do not just be limited to what you already know how to do, expand your views and opportunities. Particularly, get used to profile applications.
Would you like the work to find you itself? There is an interesting proposal: an application that can almost independently search film production jobs for you. It’s no secret that in the work on wedding projects you need to actively cooperate with other professionals, on which the quality of your film work directly depends. So why not immediately find a suitable team of videographers and not work with them right away? Those are only few functions of an app, that we’re going to tell you about.
The app called Zooma is able to:
· Quickly register you via your actual accounts in LinkedIn, Google+ or Facebook.
· Help you create your perfect video portfolio.
· Suggest local professionals to give a feedback on your works.
· Easy organize the work of your team, with access to the calendar, adding new meetings, contacts and deadlines right into your schedule.
· Regularly send important notifications to every person involved in the project.
· Provide fast communication with all the people needed.
· Get movie jobs offers that fit your previous experience and formed skills.
· Keep you updated about the film video world by forming news list.
· Show you the best works of local movie editor blogs. You can get more motivation and inspiration from them!
· Quickly search for any information\people\projects needed.
· Contact you and other people with a few social networks to share any material.
· Show others how many happy and satisfied customers you have by the rating system and their feedback.
· Search the best video editing software for yourself or show yours.
· Create a dream team by searching a film editor by his or her equipment, location or cameraman salary.
· Give an opportunity to work right there and save the results, so next time you won’t have to start all over again. By the way, you can work on few tasks at the same time!
So, as you can see, Zooma is an acid concentration of many different benefits! There are many reasons to start working with it. What do you have to do?
1. Create a profile. Give as much information as you can (skills, equipment, experience, profession etc.).
2. Design your portfolio with the works you are proud of.
3. Start a project or find one.
4. If necessary, find some co-workers.
5. Follow the news, write some articles with a few tips you know.
6. Share your portfolio as far in the internet as you can.
7. Stay in touch with your schedule, work more and get your rating rising up!
Try to find new video jobs offers using those websites or Zooma app. Don’t forget to share those tips that you found to be useful and come back for new articles!